Our website has a lot of information on our courses, however if you have a question or you want to contact us we look forward to hearing from you. Also, you can arrange to call in for a tour & chat, or arrange a Taster Day.
Firstly, here’s a quick summary about our main courses.
|Course title||Fee||Duration (approx)|
|Level 2 NVQ Hairdressing||£3295*
|Level 2 NVQ Barbering||£3295*||60 days|
|Level 2 NVQ Hairdressing + Barbering||£4950*||100 days|
|Level 3 NVQ Hairdressing||£3495*||70 days|
|Level 3 NVQ Barbering||£3495*||60 days|
|Refresher: Level 2 hairdressing||£750||12 days|
|Refresher: level 2 barbering||£700||12 days|
* NVQ courses: less £300 discount when you pay in full
• Flexible Attendance: attend as you wish, up to 6 days a week (Mon-Sat)
• Choice of Start Date: pick a start date that’s convenient for you (Tues-Sat)
• Payment options: spread the course fee over up to 12 months,no charges/interest
Course fees include (for NVQ courses only)…
• VTCT lifetime registration fees
• VTCT certification fees
• access to free refreshments whilst training
• 1 year’s membership to the Hair Council (on completion of your course)
• have a question that isn’t shown above or on our FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
• require more information
• wish to arrange a Taster Day, Tour & Chat or start date
click ‘get in touch’ below.
Tour & Chat
All prospective clients are welcome to call into our academy for an informal discussion and tour, however to ensure that you are dealt with by the correct person, please contact us prior to arrange a convenient day & time, if you do not arrange your visit beforehand we cannot guarantee that you will be seen.
Our address is:
We are conveniently based in the centre of Leeds, near the bus station and Leeds Minster. Our Academy is located on the lower part of Kirkgate, a little further down from Dominos, on the corner of Kirkgate & Wharf Street, diagonally opposite the Duck & Drake pub.
For people coming from outer Leeds and beyond, we recommend Leeds Park & Ride, where you can park at Leeds Elland Road or Temple Green, and pay just £3 for the return trip into the centre of Leeds. more information: www.iparkandride.com